As a responsible company we strive to ensure we keep and maintain the highest standards. As a result of these standards we adhere to data storage set out by GDPR guidelines.
- • As per GDPR rules the information provided by prospect can only be processed and on lawful basis there is significant emphasis on the fact that all processing activities must be carried out securely to ensure that the personal information is not exposed storage disclosure retention and deletion of personal data must be handled very securely and lawfully. data.
- • Right to access.
- • The subject has the right to obtain confirmation of processing turn on their data and access to their personal data.
- • We will carefully consider any challenges to your retention of data. Individuals have a right to erasure if you no longer need the data
- • We can keep personal data for longer if you are only keeping it for public interest archiving, scientific or historical research, or statistical purposes.
The inescon® Group has always honoured its users’ rights to data privacy and protection. Over the years, we’ve demonstrated our commitment to this by consistently exceeding industry standards. We have no need to collect and process users’ personal information beyond what is required for the functioning of our products, and this will never change. We have a privacy-conscious culture here and GDPR is an opportunity for us to strengthen this even further.
See more >>
- Any data that relates to an identifiable or identified individual. GDPR covers a broad spectrum of information that could be used on its own, or in combination with other pieces of information, to identify a person. Personal data extends beyond a person’s name or email address. Some examples include financial information, political opinions, genetic data, biometric data, IP addresses, physical address, sexual orientation, and ethnicity.data.
- As per GDP are the information provided by prospect can only be processed and on lawful basis there is significant emphasis on the fact that all processing activities must be carried out securely to ensure that the personal information is not exposed storage disclosure retention and deletion of personal data must be handled very securely and lawfully.We know what personal data we hold and why we need it.
- • When you contact us, or express an interest into renewing an existing product or license, it demonstrates to us that you have a legitimate interest in the use of our products or services.
- • We may therefore wish to contact you to offer enhancements to the use of my services or recommend products or services offered by me or my trusted third-party partners that we believe may suit your requirements based on your profile, transaction history or enquiry.
- • Data relating to religion, politics, health, etc. is considered sensitive under the EU’s data protection law and gets special protection.